Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stressed, Excited, Don't Know How I feel.....

I know it has been over a month since my last post. I feel there is a good reason for that; I have been so busy trying to figure out how Craig and I are going to be able to get back to Alabama. Last weekend I had a surprise interview and landed the job in one day! I am excited to get started; however, the sad news is that I will be away from Craig for two weeks. I know only God could have allowed everything to come together the way that it has so far. We have been blessed to have a place to live lined up and so nothing will have to go in storage. God truly answered our prayers. Now we are faithfully and patiently waiting on a job for hubby.

I am so exhuasted from packing already and there is still so much more to pack. Craig and dad think that we are going to be able to fit everything in a 12 foot trailer; I think we are going to have to get two of them (what do I know though, lol).

All I have time for right now, gotta get started with my day, so much to do!!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Finally, you posted!!!!!!!!!!! I have been checking your blog for the past month and have been sad to find nothing new. Keep writing!

jet1960 said...

We're so glad you're back in Alabama and I know you will be too when you get all settled in with Craig and Moalie Moe. Thanks so much for the lavender gifties! I love them.

Love ya!
Mom