Monday, September 15, 2008

Everything to say.

Well, here it is mid September. Nothing much going on here. No updates on Craig's job search, but believe me, as soon as I know something it will be posted here. Had a few mix ups with a job on Friday. Craig was led to believe that he had one, but today found out that it is probably a no go. Patience is a virtue, or so I should learn to take joy in, I suppose.

I am trying to get started back in to my artistic side. My mom, who I have mentioned many times, has been blessed with a wonderful artistic ability. I managed to get probably about 1/16th of her talent. For her birthday that just passed, I painted her a picture of a blue bird--it was my first painting. I have always equated those birds with Mom. I guess because she loves birds and her favorite color is blue. According to her blog, she is posting pics of the painting soon.

Coal has managed to end my day on a happy note. While Craig was watching Monday night football, I went to the grocery store and decided that I would treat Craig and I to some apples and some caramel. Our supper ended up being so filling that I couldn't finish my apply. Since Coal was looking extra cute, my treat was to give him the remaining 4th of my apple. Coal then proceeded to dance around the living room with it in his mouth, tossing it in the air, then chasing it after it fell. Then he would stare at us with it in his mouth like he was trying to hide it. It reminded me of the time that he snuck the apple from the fruit bowl. That is where the Coal and apple pic here on the blog came from!! How funny it was tonight too!

2 comments:

jet1960 said...

I saw where you called at 5pm but was still asleep then cause I went to Nana's this morning. Didn't get to bed until lunchtime. Tried to call you back but you didn't answer:(

Call me and let me know what happened about the job thing.

Sorry I don't have the picture posted on my blog yet of your painting, but will tomorrow. It takes a while to do a post and put pictures in it, at least on dialup it does. I have to download pics from camera, resize them, and then upload to the blog. I needed to do the giveaway post first and your Dad was wanting to go eat so I ran out of time.

Wish I could have seen Coal dance. He'll have to do that for Granna sometimes.

Love,
Mom

jet1960 said...

P.S. So glad you finally posted again. I had about given up. You should post more often. I enjoy reading what you have to say.